| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fukushima in February is very cool at 1.4 °C (34.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.7 °C (42.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 50.5mm (2in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:15 long and the longest day is 11:14 long with an average length of 10:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Fukushima February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Fukushima, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Fukushima: