| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fukushima in January is very cool at 1.1 °C (33.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.1 °C (41.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.5 °C (27.5 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 44.7mm (1.8in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 9:35 long and the longest day is 10:13 long with an average length of 9:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Fukushima January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Fukushima, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Fukushima: