| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fukushima in July is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in July is far from dry. Some 137.2mm (5.4in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:08 long and the longest day is 14:44 long with an average length of 14:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Fukushima July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Fukushima, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Fukushima: