| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fukushima in June is warm at 19.9 °C (67.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly dry. Circa 117mm (4.6in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:35 long and the longest day is 14:46 long with an average length of 14:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Fukushima June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Fukushima, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Fukushima: