| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fukushima in November is a little cool at 8.7 °C (47.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.2 °C (39.6 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry. Only 60.4mm (2.4in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 9:44 long and the longest day is 10:32 long with an average length of 10:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Fukushima November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Fukushima, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Fukushima: