| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fukushima in September is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.1 °C (77.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in September is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in September is a little damp. Some 155.9mm (6.1in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 12:58 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Fukushima September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Fukushima, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Fukushima: